Monday 26 April 2010

Elected!

This is just a short post to tell my Blog followers that yesterday, Sunday 25th April 2010, the congregation of Melness and Tongue in Sutherland elected me to be their next minister. They are wonderful folk, and the parish is beautiful.

The date for the ordination service has not yet been decided but it will probably be sometime between mid-July and mid-August. When I know the date, then I'll tell you all.

I shall be posting some photos in due course, but that's all for now.

4 comments:

  1. Delighted to hear the news. May God richly bless you, your family and your ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Stewart. God bless you both. How can you have the cheek to go to Tongue?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter, I don't know what you mean - said he, with his tongue in his cheek! Seriously, thanks, and blessings in return.

    ReplyDelete